This is the husband Cool_h32This is the husband Cool_h33

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  المجلهالمجله  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول    

شاطر | 

This is the husband

استعرض الموضوع التالي استعرض الموضوع السابق اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعمحتوى الموضوع

احمد متعب

احمد متعب

ربمآ يومآ يتحقق مآ تمنيتـ

عدد المساهمات : 12296

الجنـــس : ذكر

العمر : 31

تاريخ التسجيل : 16/10/2010

مُساهمةموضوع: This is the husband   This is the husband I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أكتوبر 19, 2010 11:34 am

Peace, mercy and blessings of God

1 - most important of which is pleasing to the husband in his wife's religion and decency, modesty and maintain the prayer and piety by the ropes of friendliness between you.

2 - You perfume house Vliebak Obeirk smile and face the East and Hassan reception.

3 - to recognize the error and the initiative to apologize.

4 - Estimate his family and especially his mother and call and visit from time to time.

5 - No it does not raise your voice to its young Bhoudrth.

6 - Take care of yourself and especially the all important interior and be sure to Mlbisk elegance and diversity.

7 - to know what long for the food and was keen to diversify into meals.

8 - Ash'ari its importance in your life if the man felt the importance approached you and take care of your more.

9 - Take care of cleanliness of the house and arranged and the renewal and remember that the most important places are the living room and bedroom.

10 - If presented with an interactive gift for you and give thanks to Him and the eternal liked not be the heavy blood and only thanks cool!

11 - Do not offer him a lot sleep (some of them are standing out because of a sleeper) and be more serious and disciplined not to overdo it in watching TV and chatting on the phone and waste your time with no benefit.

12 - the desirability of his actions and not to exaggerate to make observations and admonitions and criticism and show him you like Bdhugah and behavior and good choices.

13 - Do not Ttardi and constrictive noose around it, This is aggravated dimension of stubbornness and Beware of spyware and inspection of his or her personal cell phone.

14 - Make sure you comfort and time alone with Qilolth.

15 - Connie conscience alive to him .. Remind him to pray and if a mistake Vnnbha gently.

16 - Strive to create his clothes and his things personal and to stand between his hands for a moment to wear his clothes and went to events.

17 - Astqubli everything that comes to my house thanks and praise it not be the Alsagemat as some who are looking for a purpose forgotten! THANK Vacetkthrey few and many.

18 - Do not interfere when the direction or punishment of children on something, my direction and feedback if it is alone.

19 - Do not give the complaint of the husband of the boys for a moment he returned from abroad or having sleep or food.

20 - Take care of his office, papers and tools and keep them private.

21 - Make your home ready to receive any visitor at any time.

22 - not at all in the home of authors of comparison between him and others and Asthoudri beautiful qualities.

23 - When your in contact with his tell him that everything is fine and does not meet Him complain of pain and malaise.

24 - If you are working Fsharki owner of the fragrant breath and you do not stop you the manna and they (his marriage to you) to enjoy the money and expand your family.

25 - If invited you to meet Fastchibey Ash'ari and by the happiness and being in most nights to be his bride.

26 - Achtlvi with him but is unavoidable respect and not undermine the dignity, whatever the size of the pressures.

27 - Mtauath as much as possible and not stubbornness, nor Ttermli and your husband is alive and that his deportation your bad manners.

28 - Do not be addicted to many complain Bellyaching permanent (Altmard).

29 - Do not give the work of the house on the needs of your husband Vpetk will not fly!

30 - Read and Thagafi not expect the ignorant to be happy with her husband and raising her children improved.

31 - Listen to him speak and leave the heights of the expiry of his words and never interrupted.

32 - frequentative your mistakes and do not take care of what you and your husband noticed Accepts criticism Tjnhi an open mind, not to defend it and raising the voice, which distorts the personality.

33 - Do not wait until the needs of home runs out at the last moment to tell him if he Vkdmi for your apology.

34 - Do not try to improve his behavior or change the print direct and fast Well it is not desirable and not change the trip enjoyable.

35 - Be generous with your emotions and your feelings and Judy word (my love) is always.

36 - more of what attracts couples attention to his work and his ambitions and talk to him in whatever suits his tastes.

37 - to stand with him when he misses, he felt embarrassed contains not only you stand with him.

38 - not to exaggerate the jealous husband is hurt and may indicate the confidence of the wife in the same.

39 - If your favor after a fight and made something between my hand and apologized Vaqpelet fatalism.

40 - ask Him in moments of clarity of what I needed my darling?

41 - do not you witness that expres​sion(I bothers me are late) and not (you're a person neglected).

42 - Never punish shun in bed, This indicates the lack of reason and regret misconduct by the wife.

43 - to ensure the cleanliness of the boys and elegance to an arrow, as well as organizing their time.

44 - his own and not rely on servers or boys single cup of drinking water from your hands and that they feed, in Osmj than to ask her husband a glass of water costs the tags maid!

* Finally, my sister and wife to your husband not your bridge to the Committee and on your way to happiness in This world and I think that the way to a man's heart is easy facilitator who pleased God to him, just being him what he wants not what you want!

Beware of zombies arguments owners of determination and weak apology for the difficulty of the work force, or lack of influence! Do not start exercising again that psychological tricks that stand between you and your success in your home, you are now at stake and with it will highlight the courage and the strength of your will.

الموضوع الاصلى : This is the husband      المصدر : منتديات زهقان     الكاتب : احمد متعب

احمد متعب ; توقيع العضو

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

This is the husband

استعرض الموضوع التالي استعرض الموضوع السابق الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

.:: مَا يَلْفِظُ مِنْ قَوْلٍ إِلَّا لَدَيْهِ رَقِيبٌ عَتِيدٌ ::.

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
 :: المنتديات العامه ::   :: English forum-

This is the husband 314

This is the husband Cool_h29
©phpBB | انشاء منتدى مجاني | منتدى مجاني للدعم و المساعدة | التبليغ عن محتوى مخالف | آخر المواضيع