**Dead Love** Cool_h32**Dead Love** Cool_h33

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  المجلهالمجله  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول    

شاطر | 

**Dead Love**

استعرض الموضوع التالي استعرض الموضوع السابق اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعمحتوى الموضوع

احمد متعب

احمد متعب

ربمآ يومآ يتحقق مآ تمنيتـ

عدد المساهمات : 12296

الجنـــس : ذكر

العمر : 31

تاريخ التسجيل : 16/10/2010

مُساهمةموضوع: **Dead Love**   **Dead Love** I_icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 27, 2010 6:55 pm

**Dead Love** 4y6y102

it is a sunny sunday in london in the national park full of colors and butterflies all around...
while he was sitting on a chair there in the national park reading a story of hamlet there was a woman
on the other side of the same chairreading the same story by chance.
he takes a look around then he saw her and he wondered of her because she was reading the same story
few minutes later she took a look around too then she saw him and looked at each other...
feelings are unconsciously started to move in each of them and the unseen cupid was flying around waiting for
a chance to throw his arrow into their hearts and he got it when they looked to each other eye to eye...
the arrow is into the net so they started a conversation...
-joe: hi!
-suzi: hi
-joe: what a chance to be in the same place reading the same story
-suzi: yes i wonder , it is cool today
-joe: yes and remember it is sunday no work today
-suzi (laughing): of course , you are great...
then they talked for along time together although that was the first meeting.
three hours later of talking the clouds covered the sky few moments after that then it started to rain so he
took her to her home by his car.
when the night came he called her by phone she answered and she was very happy to hear his voice and
she wanted to see him again so he invited her to the dinner on friday "sunday to friday is very long time to
wait" joe said.
at last friday came , he sets the fire and all equipments for the big dinner or exactly his first date.
on the other side she couldn't sleep those days if she didn't hear his voice befor sleeping.
friday ,joe's home ,1:00 pm ,she is coming and he is waiting near the door at last they met and they hugged
each other and had their dinner with alot of fun . that friday was the best ever friday they had.
long time is gone 11:30 pm joe is sleeping and his phone is ringing he woke up the number is for suzi so he
answered but on the other side it wasn't suzi it was her father says: "please joe come here we need you as
soon as possible " then he closed the line.
joe was frightened about suzi so he ran to her immediately he is ringing the bell suzi's father opened and...
-father: are you joe?
-joe: yes, what's up?
-father: please we need you suzi is very hot, come on we need you and she doesn't say any thing
except your name
-joe: ok take me to her.
when joe entered the room he surprised of the whole situation she was crying but when she saw him she
smiled and said: "joe, come here close to me " he gets closer and holds her hand and feels how hot she
is so he carried her to his car going to the nearest hospital the garage is little apart from the building of the
hospital so he carried her on his hands but while he was running carrieing her she said: "joe do you
love me ?" he answered: "of course i love you baby" she said "okey" then she stopped breathing he shouted
"suzi!! please don't go i need you i love you please"..
there is no feeling like that the person you love dies between your hands and you cant do anything to help
him.
joe went back his home crying because he lost her too but three days later they found him dead handling
her photo.
so his soul and hers are now living hugging in the sky and always together.

the end

الموضوع الاصلى : **Dead Love**      المصدر : منتديات زهقان     الكاتب : احمد متعب

احمد متعب ; توقيع العضو

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

**Dead Love**

استعرض الموضوع التالي استعرض الموضوع السابق الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

.:: مَا يَلْفِظُ مِنْ قَوْلٍ إِلَّا لَدَيْهِ رَقِيبٌ عَتِيدٌ ::.

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
 :: المنتديات العامه ::   :: English forum-

**Dead Love** 314

**Dead Love** Cool_h29
©phpBB | انشاء منتدى مجاني | منتدى مجاني للدعم و المساعدة | التبليغ عن محتوى مخالف | آخر المواضيع